These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of www.avegancook.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
You know, the legal stuff
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Website’s terms and conditions. “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to . “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Website’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore referring to the same.
From time to time we may revise these Terms and Conditions. To help you stay current of any changes the last updated date is displayed at the bottom of this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Website.
We strongly recommend checking Terms and Conditions periodically.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, a territory of the United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Website.
Legal Dispute Resolution
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico as applied to contracts that are executed and performed entirely in The Website www.avegancook.com. The exclusive venue for any Mediation, Arbitration or court proceeding based on or arising out of this Agreement shall be The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
The parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement by mediation, which shall be conducted under the then current mediation procedures of The CPR Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution or any other procedure upon which the parties may agree.
The parties further agree that their respective good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedy, including litigation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution procedures.
Recovery of Litigation Expenses
If any legal action or any arbitration or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of this Agreement, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
This Terms and Conditions agreement is binding upon, and inures to the benefit of, the parties and their respective successors and assigns. These Terms and Conditions are not assignable, delegable, sub-licensable, or otherwise transferable by you. Any transfer, assignment, delegation, or sub-license by you is invalid.
- You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only.
- You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site.
- You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only.
- You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. We do not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of www.avegancook.com, its agents or affiliates.
- Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws www.avegancook.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- We reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to www.avegancook.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Copyrights and Disclaimers
Post content and full Recipes including ingredients and/or procedures, in www.avegancook.com are Copyright © All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (content and images) without express and written permission from the author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Chef Victor Miranda and www.avegancook.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Nutritional Information Disclaimer
As part of our content our recipes and articles we occasionally provide nutritional information. Even though we have tried to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, substitutions, serving sizes, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Any change in ingredients will change the nutritional information.
The calculations were done using online tools available to everyone. Each independent online calculators provide different results depending on their own sources, databases and algorithms. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Under no circumstances shall The Website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete, and useful.
This Website is written and produced for informational purposes only. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
This website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Content should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment.
The reader assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new diet or health program. The writer(s), owner(s) and publisher(s) of this site are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein or procedures undertaken hereafter.
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. avegancook.com its owner(s) and/or colaborators makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Chef Victor Miranda Torres owns the intellectual property rights for all material on www.avegancook.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from The Website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from www.avegancook.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.avegancook.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.avegancook.com
- Redistribute content from www.avegancook.com without the express consent of the creator and/or owner unless content is specifically made for redistribution.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links From our Website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Links To Other Websites
Our website avegancook.com may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by avegancook.com.
The Website has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Website and/or its owner shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, we disclose the following information about all links, posts, photos and other material on this website:
- Most of the links on this website are affiliate links of which we receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you.
- Occasionally, we accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on www.avegancook.com.
Non Vegan Advertising
We support and promote a vegan lifestyle and do not condone animal cruelty in any way. We do our best to prevent animal product-based ads on our ad network partners, however it is impossible to prevent them all of the time. If you happen to see one of these ads, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can report it to our ad network and take the necessary measures to remedy it.
The website may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, restaurants, hotels and various other topics. Even though we receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics, business or products.
As a best practice we do not recommend products that we have not personally purchased and/or tried ourselves. However occasionally we receive and accept free items in exchange for a fair and honest review. These instances are disclosed within the post.
The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely our own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product, business or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Affiliate Links Disclosure
Many (but not all) of the links on www.avegancook.com are affiliate links. These links may carry a tracking code in order for us to receive a small commission on the sale of an item if you purchase through one of these links. The price of the item is not affected or changed for you whether it is an affiliate link or not. The use of affiliate links helps me to maintain this website.
Our Website www.avegancook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Pages on this site may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website will make a referral commission.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and properly addressed to
a vegan cook
Victor Miranda Torres
Villa Guadalupe LL-13 Calle 21
Caguas, PR 00725
For any questions regarding The Terms and Conditions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATED ON 6/30/2021